Visit Sydney: Out and About in Sydney

Tuesday, January 06, 2015



It was finally time to finally be out and about in Sydney. After a drunken night with my bestfriend, she decided to show me all the touristy places.

I only dreamed of being in Sydney before this. I finally saw the majestic Sydney Opera House in all its glory.



It was very gloomy that day so my photos aren't great. Still, the beautiful structure stood out. And oh, yeah I got to see the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge too.


At the back of the Opera House was the gorgeous botanical garden. We hopped on a Choochoo Express train and took a trip around the garden. The driver was giving us a brief history of the trees and structures while we admired their beauty.




There were street performers along Circular Quay. One of them, a stunt performer, said it's his full time job. I wonder if I can live like that every day.




We walked and walked until we reached a place called The Rocks. It reminds me of Old Intramuros (Old Manila). 





A quick train ride took us to the other side of the Sydney Harbour where the only theme park in Sydney is found. It's called Luna Park. The rides were pretty old and we weren't in the mood to go on any of them. (Translation: the Ride All You Can pass was too freaking expensive!) We waited until the all the lights were turned on.





The best part is that it gave us a different view of the Harbour Tunnel and the Sydney Opera House:




You Might Also Like

0 reactions

Subscribe